Sunday, May 2, 2010

Yay Sunday!

Had a really nice workshop today!! The casting associate (she's on NCIS and NCIS: Los Angeles) was super nice, friendly, cool--very down to earth. And she gave us all a lot of focused attention in our reads with her, which was so awesome! I did well in my session with her (she gave me great feedback, literally said she didn't have a critical note to give!) and came away really happy with the entire thing! Definitely needed a great experience after my last workshop! :)

After running errands and whatnot, I got an email from indie casting director Bonnie Gillespie to let me know that my The Actor's Voice - POV article had been published!

http://more.showfax.com/plus/pov/2010/05/tafthartley_yourself.html

Check it out! I'm excited that it's up and out there, hopefully helping other actors!

Also, mysterious audition that was supposedly this Saturday, is actually next Saturday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment