Monday, May 17, 2010

Six Feet Under: Finale

I just got done watching the finale of Six Feet Under. It destroyed me.

What a really perfect piece of television.

I have mixed feelings about the series as a whole--there were a lot of things I loved about it, and a lot of things I felt were totally off the mark--but the finale was heartbreaking in a really beautiful way. Keith's portion? That sent me over the edge. One of my favorite things about the series was the evolution of David and Keith's relationship. It felt so authentic and was so well acted.

Anyway, I'm happy to have finished the series, because it definitely upped my anxiety level, but the finale kinda makes me sad that it's over.

Speaking of finales, I cannot believe that LOST ends in less a week. I'm in denial.

No comments:

Post a Comment