Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hey, I'm a model, right?

On Saturday, I was interviewed by The Working Actor. I think the piece will run sometime in the next couple of weeks. Not sure which bits of the interview will be posted. Mark came by the previous Saturday, to shoot some still photos. This weekend, we taped an interview. I think the images will be fun--lots of dogs to look at, anyway! :)

I got a call today from my lovely, longtime headshot photographer, Felicity Murphy, asking me if I was available for a test photo shoot tomorrow morning. They were in need of a model, I think for lighting purposes, and she thought of me! In return for modeling for them, I'll get a few free headshots out of it. So, that's cool! I get to help out a friend, meet some new people, and get some free pics--awesome!

I have some ideas for what I want to shoot as far as looks go, just not sure how long we'll have, or what the set up will be. Also, am doing my own hair and makeup. I will figure out my hair, but I'm never sure if I do my own makeup well or not. I tend to feel like a five year old putting on mom's mascara when I do it. :) Definitely a skill I need to learn...or need to improve, anyway. :)

Also, class tomorrow! Woo! Meeting with a rep on Thursday! Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment