Monday, May 17, 2010

*bouncy*

I had a great day!

Worked on some general stuff online earlier today, then went on a nice hike under the cloudy skies. :)

Had a good writing meeting tonight, with one of my co-creators. We hammered out the future character arcs for our main characters, for the pitchbook. Very cool. Looking forward to finishing up the book, so we can have it ready to go with the pilot script. I found a couple of small things to fix in the pilot, but they aren't urgent--just things to tweak when we have a chance.

After watching the finale of Six Feet Under last night, I wrote a scene for myself and a friend, to do in class--but also to possibly film for our dramatic reels. It felt good to write something again. Been a while. :)

I have a commercial audition tomorrow. Two of my agents called me at the same time, after hours, to tell me about it. I felt so loved! :) Looking forward to it--new casting director!

No comments:

Post a Comment