Friday, April 23, 2010

quick

Quick post, just to say that I did really well at tonight's workshop, which was for CSI:NY. I was a bit scattered/distracted beforehand, but I got to the studio last, so I went last, and that gave me time to settle down and focus. I got good notes from the cd, who said my work had strength to it, that I did a great job, and I showed my skills in the scene. Her main technical note was that I was really subdued in the scene, and I was walking a fine line between being too subdued and okay. For tv, I'd probably need to be more "up", but she also said that she knew that if she'd given me that adjustment, I could have done it, so that's good. :) I told her that I realized mid-scene that I was really playing things more on the subtle/quiet side, and that it might be too much so, but I figured she'd redirect me if she wanted to. :)

So, just gotta write up a thank you card, then I'm all set!

No comments:

Post a Comment