Monday, April 19, 2010

bits

Faxed over my Contributor Agreement to Showfax today--hopefully, that means I'm all good concerning the article (except for any editing changes I might need to make to the piece). :)

Working on an email to the gal who submits me on theatrical auditions, to talk about some issues I'm having with the arrangement. I'd like to be submitted some stuff in particular, but I haven't held her accountable for it--I've made requests, but not actually asked for proof of what she's done on my behalf. So, I'm working on something to discuss that subject with her. One of the things I'm seeing a lot in my own life is that it would behoove me to learn how to be clear in taking a stand on what I want or need, without feeling like I might be considered a bitch for asserting those things. If that makes sense.

Mmkay, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment