Thursday, April 30, 2009

Workshopping

I am ready for great theatrical representation! Just putting it out there!

Had a fun workshop tonight!! Casting director was really nice and had a fantastic partner. Our scene was from a sitcom, so that was a lot of fun! It's always enjoyable to work the beats of a sitcom and just get up & play. :)

I have two more workshops scheduled over the next week. There are two more I'd like to sign up for--one within the next week, the other two weeks away. I'm waiting for my paycheck from the commercial to arrive before I commit to those two workshops, just to be on the safe side (as rent is also due). :) I'd love to say, "Screw it! Sign up! The money will come!" And I probably will say that...but I also want to respect what I have right now. :)

I've been watching Southland every Thursday, and I'm really becoming a big fan of the show. It's so well done. Regina King just had a scene that made me hope she'll get at least an Emmy nod, if not a win. She's always awesome, in everything I've ever seen her in.

No comments:

Post a Comment