Sunday, April 19, 2009

Monday

I've got a callback, for Cox Cable, on Monday!! Yay! Haven't heard anything about Pizza Hut, but am not sure when the callbacks were supposed to be...so maybe they haven't happened yet, and I'll get a callback there as well! You never know--anything is possible! I'm excited to have the Cox callback and looking forward to it. Reminds me, I have to look up the scripts! :)

Put my name in for a casting director workshop at the end of the month. Considering doing some last minute sharking for a couple more--showing up the night of, seeing if there are spots open. I don't want to sign up ahead of time at the moment--I'd like to see how my finances are looking and make up my mind the day of the workshops. I did put myself on the wait list for two workshops in May, both of which I *really* want to attend! Putting out the energy that a spot will open up for me!

Meeting tomorrow with Sheryl, to finish watching a movie for research. Then, time to start the rough draft of episode 2!

Not sure what scene I'll be doing in class this week, but the following week, I start work on a vignette from Nine Lives, a film by Rodrigo Garcia. It's a beautiful, interesting film that I really love. It has nine vignettes, following nine women through a certain moment in their lives, and each vignette is done in one continuous take. Really awesome and interesting to watch from a filmmaking perspective...and I love the performances. I've loved this particular vignette since I first saw the film, a couple of years ago, and I've long thought about performing it in class. So, I set about transcribing it the other night. :) Yay for making good on that desire!

No comments:

Post a Comment