Monday, April 13, 2009

Busy Tuesday

Had a fantastic writing/development meeting on Sunday. Met with Sheryl & Zach to discuss the outline for episode 2. We worked out a basic outline, spending some time to develop what looks to be a stylistic theme for the show (for lack of a better description). I'm fairly busy the next few days, so we'll see how much I can done writing-wise, but I hope to have a few pages hammered out soon. Sheryl and I are meeting again on Thursday. :)

I have two scenes this week in class, both of which I am excited about! Mad Men--continuing my arc of scenes with Ben--and 30 Rock. Two shows I love!! Should be really fun!

I have an audition tomorrow for a cable related company--I believe it's a regional spot, as I'm not very familiar with the company. Exciting! I love commercial auditions! I also have a casting director workshop, which I'm jazzed about--always fun to go in, meet someone new, learn and play!

No comments:

Post a Comment