Friday, May 1, 2009

Little bit each day

I put my name in for a workshop happening in two weeks, and I will keep another one in mind for next week. I already have two that I'm signed up for in the meantime. :)

Played a small part in a friend's short film today--came to set and played a waitress that gets hit on my the douchey guy in the short. I offered to help in order to repay the actress starring in the short, as she helped me out last minute & played the bridesmaid when we shot the Here Comes The Bride short last year. Plus, it's always fun to be on set! :)

I sent off my headshot and resume to the director of my Cox cable spot (also had to create the PDF file) and mailed a thank you card to the cd associate whose workshop I attended yesterday. Both great little things to do!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment