Monday, May 11, 2009

Next up

Got a commercial audition tomorrow, for Crest! Yay! So excited! The sides were online, so I have a copy of them to work on tonight. Definitely need to put some work in on learning the dialogue and getting used to saying it, as it's a big "jargon-y". :) Luckily, I have a good track record of being able to work with this sort of thing, based on my last commercial and my work in my old commercial class. Still, going to put in some major practice tonight and prior to the audition tomorrow. (I'm playing a doctor!)

Another workshop on Thursday--should be fun! Heard the CD likes to really work with the actors, so we were told to plan on being there later. :)

I really want to keep moving forward with my acting, with getting callbacks, bookings, etc. I want to book this commercial!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment