Friday, May 8, 2009

Star Trek

Star Trek is the best film I have seen in AGES. Seriously. Go see it.

I *love* JJ Abrams. Alias was a show that I loved (own the first season and pop it in to watch every couple of months--would love to get at least seasons 2 and 3 as well)--it's the reason I have a girl crush on Jennifer Garner. :) And, I think we all know how utterly obsessed I am with LOST. :) He did an amazing job with Star Trek. Really. I'm so impressed, and it is bloody hard to impress me on the first viewing of a film. It really is--I pick things apart a lot, figure out what worked and what didn't, and more times than not, I'm left feeling "bleh" about whatever I just saw. Not this time. I am SO impressed with the film.

I have said this before, but I'm putting it out there again: I would LOVE to work with JJ Abrams. It'd be a dream come true for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment