Thursday, June 10, 2010

Broncolor Lighting Shoot Pics, plus some links

Hola!

So, first, a couple of links that I think are cool:

Dialect 411
A great blog, written by dialect consultant Pamela Vanderway, giving tips, advice and guidance to actors about the art of learning a dialect. Pamela approached me via Twitter (her handle is @Dialect411) and has been really amazing, giving and smart about all of the feedback she has given me about a myriad of things. I highly recommend subscribing to her blog and following her on Twitter!

J.J. Abrams 'Mystery Box'
This is a video of a talk that JJ Abrams gave in 2007, which I found really interesting and inspiring. It's about 20 minutes long, but totally worth it. I love him and want to work with him!!! (This link was sent to me by Jared Meyer, via Facebook, in response to a series of Tweets he saw on my Twitter feed--his Twitter handle is @jaredmeyer)

Next, I got a disc of pics from the Broncolor Lighting Test Shoot that I did at the end of May. I think I may have some viable headshot options. There are around 300 pics, so I am still sorting things and narrowing them down, but I like quite a few--even just for fun pics to use on promo materials. I'll post a smattering of the ones I like below...there are quite a few that I'm trying to choose between, as far as favorites, but some of them I just think are fun or cool (like the photo with Elgin, my co-model). There are more I like than even these!

I have an idea for a new short--possibly would qualify as more of a skit or sketch. Doing some research for it, jotting notes down, working through ideas, etc. I have no idea how I'd shoot it or produce it, but I'm not worrying about that too much yet--just focusing on the creating part right now. :)








No comments:

Post a Comment