Thursday, August 6, 2009

Wowsers!

Wow! Busy!

I'm waiting to hear from the production company about the wardrobe fitting for the commercial--hopefully, they call me soon! It was supposed to be tomorrow, according to my agents. :)

Got another call from a lady in the casting office at General Hospital, about extra work--a friend of mine from middle school (whom I also went to high school with) put me in contact with a friend of hers that works with the show somehow. They got my info last week and called about extra work, but I wasn't able to commit to all of the time they needed. So, I sent the lady a thank you card with my postcard in it, just to say thanks for calling me and considering me. Well, she called me today and said that she received my "nice card"--and offered up another couple days of extra work. However, the first day they need would be on the same day as my commercial shoot--so I can't do it. However, I'm really happy to know that she received the card. I'm never 100% certain that the thank you cards I mail out reach their destinations/are opened/are appreciated. So, it's always good to hear that people do open them!

We're working on the pitch book for the show, too. The photos have all been chosen--now we're working on touching them up and fixing the backgrounds (some of them are photos that need to be dropped on to new backgrounds). We're also starting to script the character breakdowns. Next will be reconfiguring the pilot--we have some changes to make to it.

I was also asked to write a short film for a friend--she wants to meet with me about it this weekend. I'm also helping another friend prepare for a big audition this weekend, which is cool.

Yay for being so busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment