Monday, August 17, 2009

So good

Well, the commercial shoot was a BLAST!!! So much fun!!! We shot on the Suburban Street Backlot at Downey Studios (in Downey, CA, which is sort of east/south of LA, about 20 miles from Hollywood). It was such an awesome set--they had decorated the lawns and houses/housefronts with fake snow and various holiday light set ups. It was so neat! We shot all night--calltime was at 7pm, with "lunch" at 12:30am...we wrapped around 4:45am. :) I had a great time on set. I always am excited to learn and see what happens with all of it, but I also really was able to enjoy feeling like a professional this time around. :) And, at one point, I had the joy of looking around and thinking, "Wow. This is my job. How awesome is this?!?!" :) Here are some wardrobe shots taken for the production--in the talent trailer, on set (I had two looks):




I'm putting it out there: I want to book another commercial by the end of September! Preferrably a SAG Network National!! :)

Everything else is going well--working on some ideas for a short film to write and star in; also working on the show (have a rewrite to do and the pitchbook to work on). Oh, and I have a laptop (on loan from my mom)...just need internet access at home--then I'll be set!

Yay!!!! Oh, and the spot premieres the week of Thanksgiving, nationwide! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment