Wednesday, August 5, 2009

BOOKED!

I BOOKED THE COMMERCIAL!!!!!

YAY!!!

My fitting is on Friday; shoot is scheduled for Tuesday night. I'm SO excited!! I found out yesterday afternoon--one of my agents called and said, "Guess what..." I got all "shy little girl" about it, it was funny. :) I'm so excited and thrilled!!! I am excited to be on set, to be working, to be doing well, to get more experience--and being paid for it is totally the icing on the cake!!!

According to my agents, the spot will run on tv, internet and include some print. It's a holiday commercial, so it'll start up in October and run until January.

I have yet to hear from the production company about the fitting, but I'm sure they'll call sometime tonight or tomorrow, as it's supposed to happen on Friday. We'll be in winter wear, so that'll be interesting--I'm not sure where we'll be filming, but I'm really curious to see what they do to transform summer into winter. :)

YAY!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment