Monday, September 13, 2010

Favorites

I've got a link to the 'favorites' of my new headshots, which were tough to choose. I narrowed things down over time, asked for advice from friends, etc. The results are here:

http://sessions.argentum.com/ARU/kich/dco23/fave1282964998544_01.html

There are four pages, with 46 pictures. If you've got a favorite pic, let me know. I think I know what I'm going to get printed, but it helps for me to know what stands out to folks.

In other news, so desperately in love with Mad Men again this season. It's so amazing. I didn't know how the show could get any better, but it did. Also, powered my way through the first two seasons of Sons of Anarchy, which I'm enjoying. Charlie Hunnam is mouthwatering. And talented, which is lovely.

Doing a scene in class this week that is one I wrote. Testing it out, in hopes of filming it as a short sketch for Funny-or-Die. Still thinking about the short film idea that I've had, as well as the new pilot idea. And working on a mock commercial with a friend. He sent me some rough drafts, have to read through them.

Might bake some muffins for my commercial rep tonight. Mulling it over. Still waiting to hear if they like any of the headshots from the new session (god, I hope so!), but owe them a visit anyway. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment