Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Dynamic Imagery Studios

Actors, the time is great to get yourself into a wonderful acting class. TV shows have ramped up production, so why not get into a class where you can stretch, grow, stay sharp, et cetera?

I have been with my long-time acting coach, Adam Wilhite, for over 5 years (probably closer to 6 at this point). I would not be the actor that I am--nor the writer, nor even the PERSON that I am--without him. His guidance, love and support over the years has truly transformed me. I have been lucky enough to learn from him and to have many breakthroughs in my acting (and life) with his support...and to have seen so many other actors have breakthroughs as well. Adam's technique is brilliant and leads to powerful performances. We work each class, doing new scenes every week, as well as improv to start each evening. Adam can read people very well, and he'll figure out how best to coach you and what you need to grow very quickly--his coaching is individualized in that sense, even though we all learn the same technique. He's very special, and I am so lucky to have found him.

If you're looking for a great new class, please come check out Adam's classes. Audits are free, and he's very open about communicating with new studio members, giving information, etc. I'm happy to answer questions as well.

Here is the website for the studio, which will give you more information: Dynamic Imagery Studios

Hope to see you audit soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment