Monday, October 25, 2010

Nearly November

Well...been a few weeks since I last posted!

Had a couple of auditions for commercials recently, which made me so happy (had a bit of a dry spell for a bit!). I have a callback tomorrow for one of them, for a cd that has booked me before AND for a company that has booked me before. So...fingers crossed! I'm just thrilled to have the callback. Feels like things are right in the world, if that makes sense. :)

Just got a mention in Bonnie Gillespie's newest 'The Actor's Voice' column on Showfax:

http://more.showfax.com/columns/avoice/archives/2010_10_25.html

The article breaks down actor bios: what works, what could be changed, etc. Bonnie used mine as an example, which was totally cool--and a surprise! I had told her offhand, via Twitter, that she could use the one I had in my POV article as one to dissect, if she was still looking for samples--had no idea she would! Very cool. Article is helpful, too--bios are often a pain for most actors. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment