Monday, July 19, 2010

Back to the grind!

So, just a few little updates and whatnot!

~Had a commercial audition with a new cd office (well, new to me). It was interesting, I had fun and enjoyed playing a slightly different type than usual!
~Commercial audition again tomorrow, with the office that calls me in the most. Love going there!
~Class starts up again this week--have a scene from Dexter, looking forward to getting back into things!
~Attending a taping of Tosh.0 soon--scheduled for next week right now. May have a chance to meet at least one of the writers, so that's cool!
~General meeting next week!

Been mulling over some writing ideas--one script is an idea I've had for a while, but just been thinking about off and on. The other is an idea that a friend gave me, based on a documentary he watched. I ordered the autobiography of the person that was featured in the doc. Plan to read it, see what's there and maybe check into whether or not the rights are available!

No comments:

Post a Comment