Sunday, October 25, 2009

New movement forward!

The other day, I put a status update on Facebook, asking the universe to please send me more auditions, because I'm ready to rock them. About two minutes later, I got a call from my commercial agents, with an audition for a Drunk Driving PSA! Yay! I felt like I took the adjustment well--they wanted things really subtle. So, we'll see! I would love to get the callback! I'm ready, baby! Working actress, SAG member--bring it on!

I wrote out a rough draft of a sketch for possible submission to a friend's variety show (recurring every other Thursday at Second City LA). I like it so far--it's based on a sketch I did in college (and cowrote with a friend).

In other news, had a cd workshop with Scott David today. He's always so much fun! It felt a bit odd to not have been acting for so long--got a little nervous about being rusty, so I was kinda down on myself afterward. But, he said I took his adjustment well, so that's good.

Keep your fingers crossed that I'll get a callback for the PSA!!!!!! Just putting it out there--I want to book the PSA!

No comments:

Post a Comment