Friday, December 18, 2009

GREAT NEWS!

Yesterday was awesome.

I performed with friends in a sketch that I wrote, at Second City--and it went really well! We had fun, we did a great job, and we even made some new fans!!

On top of that, the non-union actors that we Taft-Hartleyed for the short began to received their notification of eligibility letters from SAG! I found mine waiting for me when I got home!! So...YAY!!!!! I AM NOW SAG-ELIGIBLE!!!

I'm so proud and excited that we were able to do this for ourselves and that we were able to help so many of our friends achieve the same goal, too. SAG New Media is the way to go if you want to be proactive about your union eligibility!

I'm so excited!

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome Danielle. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Sorry I just found this comment now--for some reason, I'm not receiving notices of comments made...eep!

    ReplyDelete